Welcome to Troop 404 of the Pikes Peak Council, in the Mile-and-a-Quarter-High City of Colorado Springs!
Troop 404 meets on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. at Living Hope Covenant Church located near Woodmen and Union Blvd in north Colorado Springs (map). The church campus is situated on 7.5 acres of forested land adjacent to Cottonwood Creek.
The troop is part of the Jamboree District of the Pikes Peak Council BSA. We received our charter in April 2004, hence, our troop number is 4-0-4. Our scouts hold all levels of rank, ranging from Scout through Eagle. Our registered leaders have years of Scouting experience to assist these young men in developing outdoor skills, rank advancement, Merit Badge work, and community service projects.
Troop 404 Goals and Objectives
- Structured meeting plans.
- Boy led - 75% Scout / 25% Adult.
- Reliable Leadership from elected Scouts.
- Plan and conduct 6 community service projects each year.
- Plan and conduct at least 6 campouts each year.
- Plan and conduct at least 6 outdoor activities (opposite campouts) each year.
- Provide sufficient opportunities for every new Scout to achieve 1st Class in his first year.
- Offer opportunities and support for individual scout advancement.
- Conduct 3 Courts of Honor each year (Oct, Jan, Apr).
- Troop guided merit badges.
- Scout spirit (Incentives & Rewards).
- Have fun!!
Craig Evans, 2004 - 2007
Tom Moulton, 2007 - 2010
Dan Lee, 2010 - 2015
Greg Tabor, 2015 - 2017
The links in the left pane provide information on our Troop, Merit Badges, uniforms, and our history.
Donnie Kreider, 2017-present
For more information, contact Mr. Donnie Kreider (Scoutmaster) at email@example.com.